Onslip develops a cloud-based cash registers service for today and future needs.
2013 Onslip launched the first cloud-based cash register solution, Onslip 360. With a cash register in
the cloud new opportunities are made possible for our clients in the restaurant, café, retail, and the
health and beauty industry. Today we offer our cash-register solution worldwide and our services are
used by thousands of people every day on multiple platforms.
Onslip is the place for you if want to:
• Work with the latest solutions within payment and cloud services
• Work for the fastest growing company in our industry
• Work in a creative multicultural environment with great possibilities for a lucrative career
• Go to work every day and have the opportunity to influence and innovate
Onslip is looking for talented and driven front-end developer to grow our agile development team in
You will be a part in a multifaceted team and build smart solutions for our cash register solution
provided to customers all over the world. You will take part in our daily quest to build amazing user-
friendly solutions on many platforms such as iOS, Android and the web. You will be faced with challenges and possibilities in creating services that are used every day by
thousands of users, and companies of many different kinds.
You are a technical enthusiast, with a creative mindset who can within our development team
contribute with innovative and outside of the box ideas on the forefront of today’s technology. Your
personal qualities are suited for both self-driven work as well as being a team player. You are
engaged, intuitive, responsible, structured and quality driven with a strong will to continuously
improve and share your skillset with your colleagues.
Your qualifications are:
• Experience and a good understanding of the Angular framework.
• Good sense for design and friendly user interface on both touch devices and the web
• Good abilities in writing structured and maintainable code
• Fluent in English or Swedish
Good merits for the position:
• University degree or education of equivalent level
• Experience in responsive web applications optimized for tablets, phones and computers
• Experience working with frameworks such as Bootstrap, Cordova or similar
• Experience working in international projects
To apply for the job offer please send your resume and personal letter to email@example.com